New England Nurseries Has Expert Mulch Installation Services
At New England Nurseries, we are a family-owned modern garden center with a friendly environment you’d expect from a local business. From hardy trees and shrubs to six acres of annuals and perennials, we have everything you need to make all your gardening dreams come true. When it comes to mulch delivery and installation services, we pride ourselves on offering the best quality products and services available, no matter what size project we’re completing. We offer a wide variety of mulch types to choose from, so you can be sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
If you’re thinking of installing mulch on your property, call us first, and we can take away all the stress of picking it up from the store, hauling it into your car, and driving it home to unload. We’re ready to help!
What Are the Benefits of Mulch Installation?
Mulch is simply a layer of material, typically organic, which is laid over the top of your soil. Installing mulch is an easy and cost-effective way to enhance the landscaping of your home or business. High-quality mulch improves the health of gardens, flower beds, plants, trees, and yards and comes in many different types and colors, which allows you to be creative with your outdoor home décor style.
All the benefits of adding mulch to your property make it one of the most popular landscaping products we deliver and install for customers. Mulch is great for:
- Moisturizing the soil
- Keeping out weeds
- Enhancing the way your yard or garden looks
- Controlling insects
- Insulating soil
- Enriching Soil
Our Mulch Installation Process
Hiring a team of professionals to deliver and install your mulch is easy with New England Nurseries. You won’t have to worry about hauling big bags of mulch to your house and getting dirty all afternoon spreading it by hand. You can use our mulch calculator to determine how much mulch you’ll need to be delivered to your property. Let our experts do the work for you with our thorough mulch delivery and installation process:
- Measure: The most important step in laying down mulch is knowing how much you need. You need one cubic yard for every 108 square feet, and you can use our handy calculator to determine your exact needs.
- Clear: Once we know how much mulch we will need to cover the area, we will rake that area and clear all the debris to the side. We don’t throw the debris out; we’ll use some of it later to add back to the garden.
- Weed: Everyone’s least favorite step is pulling weeds from the space you’ll be adding mulch. You can do this yourself, or our team of landscaping professionals can assist you.
- Edge: We will use a power edger to define your garden’s boundaries and clean up the edges before laying the mulch down.
- Sort: Find the organic matter in the debris from raking and add it back into your garden. It will return nutrients to the soil as it decomposes.
- Amend: You can add any soil amendments like fertilizer to the area, and the mulch will keep these in place better than if they were directly exposed to rain and wind.
- Mulch: Finally, our landscapers will spread your mulch evenly over your garden. We make sure at least three inches of it is spread to ensure it traps moisture and retains heat.
Different Types of Landscaping Mulch We Carry
We carry a wide range of high-quality bulk products for all your mulch delivery and installation needs. If you’re unsure of what type of mulch to choose for your yard, a knowledgeable member of our team can discuss the characteristics of each and point you in the right direction. We offer:
- Aged Hemlock Mulch
- Black Mulch
- Cedar Mulch
- Hemlock Mulch
- Jolly Brown Cow Mulch
- Pine Mulch
- Playground Mulch
- Buckwheat Hull Fine Mulch
Cocoa Shell Fine Mulch
Why Choose New England Nurseries for Mulch Installation Services?
Let our team of professionals take care of all the dirty work for you when it’s time for you to add mulch to your yard this year. We can quickly and expertly deliver and install any type of mulch you want to complete the look of your yard. Our mulch delivery and installation services make it easy to enhance the health of your yard in MetroWest Boston and Bedford, MA. Contact us today to learn more!